Manual handling training is aimed at employees who transport of items by lifting, lowering, pushing or pulling by hand or by bodily force.
Manual Handling Training is designed to give delegates a basic understanding of Manual Handling and how Manual Handling can affect their working procedures.
The Manual Handling Training course is aimed at personnel involved in Manual Handling including line management, HSE advisors and other personnel with a responsibility for persons working or in a supervisory role.
Duration: 4 Hours
- Understand relevant legislation and publications associated with Manual Handling
- Identify what Manual Handling issues are present at your site
- How to comply with Manual Handling regulations
- Understand Hazards & Risks associated with Manual Handling
- Health issues with regard to Manual Handling
- Implementation and adherence to correct lifting procedures
- Reporting procedure for ill health with regard to Manual Handling
Assessment: Oral questions throughout the course and a theoretical paper
Certification: Valid for 2 years
Maximum number of delegates per course: 10