Forklift training course
Carl Wright Training Services Forklift training course is held at our Lowestoft based training centre and covers all aspects of forklift use at work.
Course Title – Forklift Training – Novice, Experienced & Refresher courses – £450.00, £255.00 & £175.00 – per delegate ( 5 Days, 2 Days & 1 Day )
Accreditation/Certification – ITSSAR accreditation, Certificate and ID Card
Who Should Attend – Novice – For delegates with little or no previous experience operating a counterbalance forklift truck.
Experienced – Delegates who have previous experience of operating a forklift truck, that have not received training recently and need to improve their skills.
Refresher – Periodic counterbalance forklift refresher training is for experienced operators who hold an accredited certificate.
Course Aims – Delegates will have an understanding in the basic operation, legislation and safe practical use of counter-balance forklift trucks.
Course Content –
- Appreciation of the duties under the Health & Safety at Work Act for employees and employer
- Principles of counter-balance forklift trucks
- Stability and instability
- Understanding the rated capacity plate
- Assessing a load and hazardous ground conditions
- The importance of pre-use checks and maintenance
- 2 Day practical elements including pre-use checks of Forklift
- Assessing the load
- The basics of steering and Manoeuvring
- Safe operation of the Forklift Truck
- Negotiating around a set course
General Information – Delegates will be required to wear the necessary PPE (hard hat, hi-viz, safety boots and gloves for the practical part of the training.
Please complete all the fields in the form below to register yourself or your team in this course. Available dates will be sent to you by email for you to choose from.
Our training courses
Whatever your training requirements might be Carl Wright Training Services has you covered. So get yourself or your team booked in to one of our top notch workplace training courses today!
Looking for something else?
We offer a fantastic range of additional training courses including things like team building, leadership and environmental impact assessment courses, so whatever your businesses requirements might be we have you covered.
Why choose Carl Wright Training Services?
So why choose Carl Wright Training Services for all your businesses training requirements?