Vessel HIAB training course
Carl Wright Training Services vessel HIAB training course is held at our Lowestoft based training centre and covers all aspects of vessel HIAB use at work.
Course Title – Vessel HIAB Training – £195.00 – per delegate (1 Day)
Accreditation/Certification – CWTS Certification
Who Should Attend – The Vessel HIAB training course is designed for operators of ship, vessel, deck, barge or pedestal mounted hydraulic cranes.
Course Aims – Delegates will be given the theoretical knowledge and practical skills in order to safely plan and undertake lifting operations using a vessel HIAB crane.
Course Content –
- Appreciation of the duties under the Health & Safety at Work Act for employees and employer
- Introduction to the machine
- Principles of stability/instability, safe working load and the rated load plate
- The importance of pre-use checks and maintenance
- Planning the lift
- Carry out pre-use checks on the forklift prior to operation
- Assess the load
- Select and inspect the appropriate lifting equipment and required lifting accessories
- Basic crane signals
- Safely operate the crane
- Safely complete the operation and stow the crane
General Information – Delegates will be required to wear the necessary PPE (hard hat, hi-viz, safety boots and gloves for the practical part of the training.
Please complete all the fields in the form below to register yourself or your team in this course. Available dates will be sent to you by email for you to choose from.
Our training courses
Whatever your training requirements might be Carl Wright Training Services has you covered. So get yourself or your team booked in to one of our top notch workplace training courses today!
Looking for something else?
We offer a fantastic range of additional training courses including things like team building, leadership and environmental impact assessment courses, so whatever your businesses requirements might be we have you covered.
Why choose Carl Wright Training Services?
So why choose Carl Wright Training Services for all your businesses training requirements?