Risk Assessment Workshop is designed to give delegates a basic understanding of Risk Assessments and how these are implemented in working procedures.
The Risk Assessment Workshop course is aimed at personnel involved in Risk Assessments including line management, HSE advisors and other personnel with a responsibility for persons working or in a supervisory role.
Duration: 4 Hours
- Understand relevant legislation and publications associated with Risk Assessments
- What a Risk Assessment is
- How to comply with relevant regulations
- Understand Hazards & Risks
- Difference between an Accident and Incident
- Hierarchy of control
- How to carry out a Risk Assessment for a given scenario
- Reviewing procedure
Assessment: Oral questions throughout the course and a theoretical paper
Certification: Valid for 2 years
Maximum number of delegates per course: 10