Abrasive Wheels training course
Carl Wright Training Services Abrasive Wheels training course is held at our Lowestoft based training centre and covers all aspects of Abrasive Wheels in the workplace.
Course Title – Abrasive Wheels (Half Day) – £90.00 per delegate
Accreditation/Certification – CWTS Awareness Certification
Who Should Attend – Those who use abrasive wheels in their work activities. This can include bench grinders, pedestal grinders and angle grinders.
Course Aims – This course is designed to provide the necessary knowledge and skills required to demonstrate the selection and safe fitting of abrasive wheels in accordance with manufacturer’s guidance and current legislation.
Course Content –
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- Safety in the Use of Abrasive Wheels HSG17
- Personal Protective Equipment Regulations 1998
- The Correct Use of PPE
- Hazards Arising from Use of Abrasive Wheels
- Methods of Marking Abrasive Wheels
- Methods of Storing, Handling & Transporting Abrasive Wheels
- Mounting Procedures & Precautions of Abrasive Wheels
- Safe Use of the Machines and Equipment
General Information – All course materials and refreshments are provided.
Please complete all the fields in the form below to register yourself or your team in this course. Available dates will be sent to you by email for you to choose from.
Our training courses
Whatever your training requirements might be Carl Wright Training Services has you covered. So get yourself or your team booked in to one of our top notch workplace training courses today!
Looking for something else?
We offer a fantastic range of additional training courses including things like team building, leadership and environmental impact assessment courses, so whatever your businesses requirements might be we have you covered.
Why choose Carl Wright Training Services?
So why choose Carl Wright Training Services for all your businesses training requirements?