Manual Handling training course
Carl Wright Training Services Manual Handling training course is held at our Lowestoft based training centre and covers all aspects of Manual Handling in the workplace.
Course Title – Manual Handling (Half Day) – £60.00 per delegate
Accreditation/Certification – CWTS Awareness Certification
Who Should Attend – This course is aimed at employees who transport items by lifting, lowering, pushing or pulling by hand or by bodily force.
Course Aims – Manual Handling Training is designed to give delegates a basic understanding of Manual Handling and how Manual Handling can affect their working procedures.
Course Content –
- Understand relevant legislation and publications associated with Manual Handling
- Identify what Manual Handling issues are present at your site
- How to comply with Manual Handling regulations
- Understand Hazards & Risks associated with Manual Handling
- Health issues with regard to Manual Handling
- Implementation and adherence to correct lifting procedures
- Reporting procedure for ill health with regard to Manual Handling
General Information – All course materials and refreshments are provided.
Please complete all the fields in the form below to register yourself or your team in this course. Available dates will be sent to you by email for you to choose from.
Our training courses
Whatever your training requirements might be Carl Wright Training Services has you covered. So get yourself or your team booked in to one of our top notch workplace training courses today!
Looking for something else?
We offer a fantastic range of additional training courses including things like team building, leadership and environmental impact assessment courses, so whatever your businesses requirements might be we have you covered.
Why choose Carl Wright Training Services?
So why choose Carl Wright Training Services for all your businesses training requirements?